A small update

April 05, 2016


Hello everybody!

I thought it was time for a wee update. As you perhaps know, I quit blogging for the time being back in February of this year, but ofcourse I did not want to abandon you all completely. I decided that, every now and then, I will post an update until I feel good enough for getting back to fulltime blogging. This way I hope to get used to blogging again.

I have to say, putting my blog on a pause has been a really good choice. I felt relieved actually, and it felt as if a heavy weight fell of my shoulders. I actually did not know, before I took a break, that blogging was weighing this heavy on me. It kind of made me sad to realise this.    


Slowly, I am working towards getting back to blogging again... though I must add that it will not mean that new posts will be posted on a regular basis. Just not yet. 

In the post where I explained I would take a break from blogging, I told you I had things going on in my life that required my utmost priority. I won't get into detail about this, but these are still my priority, which require all my energy and attention. In the end it will lead me to, hopefully, a better version of myself. Think of it as a Lindsay 2.0.


I also like to add that I have not been sitting still the past months, and I won't sit still in the upcoming ones either. I have a couple of new photoshoots planned for this year aswell. One of those photoshoots is with the amazing photographer Claudia Battiato of Nostalgia Vintage Photography. I really look forward to this collaboration. She's an amazing photographer and you should check her out if you have the time.

Also this: in the past months I have been approached by a couple of brands who wanted to collaborate with me. I have been rejecting it so far, but I now feel that I am ready for collaboration again. If you want to do so, you can email me at lindsay.lane(a)hotmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

To keep updated and have a peek in my life, you can follow me on my Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.

For now I say: till the next update!

I am totally into glamorous headscarfs this season!


Love,

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Ahhh I missed you <3 you're looking gorgeous and I'm glad you're happier with yourself!Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous photos, my sweet friend. Thank you for the thoughtful update. I hope that the challenging matters that are taking center stage in your life right now will soon pass or become more bearable.

    Gentle hugs & joyful springtime wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Lindsay Lane08 May, 2016

      Thank you so! <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images